ग्राहक तक्रार मंच
सन्माननीय अतिथी,
जर आपण नोंदणीकृत सभासद नसाल तर आधी नोंदणी करून सभासद व्हा.
ग्राहक तक्रार मंच
सन्माननीय अतिथी,
जर आपण नोंदणीकृत सभासद नसाल तर आधी नोंदणी करून सभासद व्हा.
ग्राहक तक्रार मंच
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

मराठी भाषेतून तक्रार मांडण्याची संधी उपलब्ध करून देणारा पहिलाच व एकमेव मराठी ग्राहक तक्रार मंच

HomePortalLatest imagesशोधनोंदप्रवेश
ग्राहक तक्रार मंचावर आपले स्वागत आहे!
मराठी भाषेतून तक्रार मांडण्याची संधी उपलब्ध करून देणारा पहिलाच व एकमेव मराठी "ग्राहक तक्रार मंच"

marathwada gramin bank branch para tq. washi karj det nahi

Go down 
लेखकसंदेश
RAUT RAJARAM UTRESHWAR

लिखाणांची संख्या : 1

marathwada gramin bank branch para tq. washi karj det nahi Empty
लिखाणविषय: marathwada gramin bank branch para tq. washi karj det nahi   marathwada gramin bank branch para tq. washi karj det nahi Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 5:33 pm

I raut rajaram utreshwar r/o. sarola ( mandawa) tq. washi dist :osmanabad .

applied for agriloan in the year 2011 in Marathwada gramin bank at para tq: washi dist osmanabad . and Marathwada gramin bank para has issued me a cheque no. 482865 in my favur amounting rs. sixty nine tho. seven hundred fifty on 9 th september 2011. I deposited the same with my bank ( bank of marashtra branch kallamb ) on 4 th nove. 2011.
The branch managert of bank of maharashtra branch kallamb neither credited my account nor returened the cheque to me after severl reminder I was told that the same cheque was panding with the payee bank and not with us.

In the year 2012 once again I applied for the agri loan amt rs 50000/- that time bank neither replied nor issued any cheque to me. As per Government policy each and every farmer who applied for agri loan should get the agri loan .

Respected Sir / Madam .
I requested you to plz look into the matter as it is happening in the rural area Natinalize bank officers are not attending is and every farmer's in the year 2013 till today I have not applied for agri loan .

thanks & regard
Rajaram raut
a/p sarola mandawa
dist : osmanabad
phone no. 8411993861
वापस वरती Go down

marathwada gramin bank branch para tq. washi karj det nahi
वापस वरती 
पृष्ठ 1 - 1 पैकी

Permissions in this forum:तुम्ही या सार्वत्रिकेत विषयाला प्रतिक्रिया देऊ शकत नाही
ग्राहक तक्रार मंच :: व्यापार आणि वित्त :: कर्ज-
येथे जा: