ग्राहक तक्रार मंच
सन्माननीय अतिथी,
जर आपण नोंदणीकृत सभासद नसाल तर आधी नोंदणी करून सभासद व्हा.
ग्राहक तक्रार मंच
सन्माननीय अतिथी,
जर आपण नोंदणीकृत सभासद नसाल तर आधी नोंदणी करून सभासद व्हा.
ग्राहक तक्रार मंच
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

मराठी भाषेतून तक्रार मांडण्याची संधी उपलब्ध करून देणारा पहिलाच व एकमेव मराठी ग्राहक तक्रार मंच

HomePortalLatest imagesशोधनोंदप्रवेश
ग्राहक तक्रार मंचावर आपले स्वागत आहे!
मराठी भाषेतून तक्रार मांडण्याची संधी उपलब्ध करून देणारा पहिलाच व एकमेव मराठी "ग्राहक तक्रार मंच"

complaint against PALLARI SHOP, DADAR W MUMBAI 400028

Go down 
लेखकसंदेश
CHITRA MAHENDRA BHOITE

लिखाणांची संख्या : 2

complaint against PALLARI SHOP, DADAR W MUMBAI 400028 Empty
लिखाणविषय: complaint against PALLARI SHOP, DADAR W MUMBAI 400028   complaint against PALLARI SHOP, DADAR W MUMBAI 400028 Icon_minitime28/5/2014, 5:50 pm

Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased one sari of Rs.6400/- vide Rec. No.4702 dated 14/05/2014 from PALLARI SHOP, DADAR WEST MUMBAI 400028 (Tel.No.2432 1027) and it was kept for fall/roll press in that shop and collected on 22/05/2014 by me.

Further it has been noticed that sari was turn off somewhere in between front side in plates places. I personally went to shop and informed him on 27/05/2014 and asked for the same that if we are buying so much costly materials then why are you not keeping quality of the same. He replied very rudely and said that don't shout at our shop and they blamed me that you are shouting for changing of sari and we are not going to change the same. I have left sari in his shop yesterday.

Kindly let me know that if he is selling defective saris we have right or not for changing the same. His behaviour was very bad with me. I am really very disappointed that shopkeepers are behaving with customers this way.

Regards

Chitra Bhoite
वापस वरती Go down

complaint against PALLARI SHOP, DADAR W MUMBAI 400028
वापस वरती 
पृष्ठ 1 - 1 पैकी